Saturday, April 11, 2009

Smile!

My little star-child has started sleeping longer at night... yay for sleep! But I won't go on-and-on about the details of Emma's life because the only people really interested are her parents. Who else would get excited that a baby is skipping a night feed?

Having a new baby in the house has made me even more of a clean-freak than before. This is scary, particularly for poor Aimee and Daniel. A toy has barely touched the ground before I order it back into their room. What is with toy-migration? By the time I've made my moggy-headed way out of bed and through to the lounge, there are already a few toys which have slunk out of the kids' room and scattered themselves about. I must not become weird and obsessed!

1 comment:

Simply-Mel said...

Loving Aimee's red nails.

Such a cute pic the way Emma is grinning at her hey?