Thursday, January 10, 2008

Oh, OK...

It's almost 9:00 p.m. and Dirk is still at work sorting some circulation deadline. It will be great when he gets his work laptop and he can do that kind of thing at home. Anyway, with Dirk at work, the kids sleeping and no TV to talk of, I will do Kim's question tag. You forced me into it, Kim!

The questions are...What are:

1. My 2 favorite scrapbook topics are: Don't scrapbook... have no patience with scissors & glue.

2. The 2 best places I've been to are: Mmm, wish I could say somewhere exotic... one day.

3. 2 things I do everyday are: Dream and clean.

4. The 2 things everyone knows about me are: I like good coffee & I have a snake phobia.

5. The 2 places I wish to visit are: Family abroad (UK & Canada), SE Asia

6. 2 things you may not know about me are: I have no sense of rhythm & I hate cooking.

7. My two favorite foods are: Liquorice & veggies (not together, though)

8. My two favorite musical artists are: Not sure! Changes. Maybe U2 and something acoustic-sounding

9. What's the last thing you watched on television? The news

10. What is the one thing you can always count on to make you feel better? Visiting friends

11. My two favorite outside activities are: Sitting somewhere beautiful & playing with our kids

12. If you had the time, what would you do to keep fit {my question}: Squash & gym

I tag Dali!

3 comments:

Five-Browns said...

Yup, Russ was also still at work at 9pm.... but sometimes its nice to be completely alone and QUIET. I also loathe and despise cooking. And where is this MAZE place - I so need to know! Say hi to Claire for me! Mel

KJ-Starre said...

Hi Jeanie....hahahahaha! those tag things can be SO irritating but fun at the same time. Thanks for playing along....now we know to bring our own food when we visit :o) & no visits to the local snake park!

This blogging thing can be fun hey? It feels like we are seeing eachother every other day without actually having to drive.
Have a super day!!!
x

Marfa said...

That was fun to read....wow, you don't scrapbook, you have some GREAT photos, though, you should start! Even simply. And you hate cooking? Wow, do you eat a lot of raw veggies? So good for you! I should eat more RAW food.